Our youngest boy has recently learning about fractions. To help him with this I created these ‘Christmas themed’ Reindeer Fraction cards.
There are a lot of ways these cards can be used, some of them are:
- print two copies and use in memory / matching cards
- use to practice simplifying by matching the correct cards
- use to practice equivalent fractions by matching the correct cards
- place the cards in order from largest to smallest or smallest to largest
- use to practice building fractions – eg. pick a card and create the fraction out of Lego pieces
To grab your copy of these printables, click on the link below: