Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book for the purpose of reviewing. All opinions on this blog are my own and were not in anyway influenced by the product provided or by the company.
As part of our boys homeschooling, they are learning a different language. They boys chose Spanish which I have never learnt, so I am learning along with them, which is not easy for someone my age. When I find a fun way to help them, I am eager to try it out.
Bosley goes on Safari is the latest dual-language book by Tim Johnson. Our boys love reading and are currently learning Spanish, so this multilingual book is a great addition to our library.
At the end of the post, you can enter to win your own copy of Bosley Goes on a Safari!
When I received our copy of Bosley goes on Safari, I was instantly impressed with the quality of the book. It is a great size, very colourful illustrations with print that is clear and easy to read. These multilingual books are a great way to introduce children to a new language.
If you don’t know what a dual language books is, they are books that are designed to teach children new words and phrases in the language that they choose. The Bosley book we received was an English-Spanish Version, but there are many other ones in different languages available including Japanese, French, German, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi and Korean. There are also many other Bosley Books which your kids will love too!
The books written by Tim Johnson and illustrated by Ozzy Esha, are a great self-guided learning tool and are specifically designed to help children better understand foreign words and simple phrases. Children can learn at their own pace, learning specific words (highlighted) before moving onto phrases.
Bosley goes on Safari starts with a bear, named Bosley, arriving in Africa. He meets his tour guide and they head off through the plains of Africa. Bosley see lots of animals and points of interests. He tries to share his snacks with the animals and then plays with them. He learns all about how different all the animals are.
On the last page of the book, there is a list of 21 words in English and Spanish for your reference. These are the words that were highlighted in the book.
You can also purchase them from Book Depository as well.
You have a chance of winning your own paperback copy of this book! Just follow the instructions below!
***Winner has been notified***
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is for Australian Residents Only (except ACT residents)
- A valid email address is to be provided
- Void where prohibited by law.
- The winner will be chosen by random
- This competition concludes on Thursday 20th July, 2017 at 12am (AEST)
- Winner will be notified via email and will need to provide their postal address to claim their prize or it will be reallocated.
- The prize is ONE Paperback copy of Bosley Goes on Safari
- Prize can not be exchanged for money.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
- By entering this contest, you agree to release A Moment in our World and all associated parties/sponsors of any liability.
- It is your responsibility to check the current price of any items before purchasing any of the products described in this blog post.